Saturday, May 18, 2019

SOMEONE ELSE YOURS

EPISODE 3_ [ Someone else yours ]

_Reality Or Fantasy_
PLACE: RESTAURANT_FINE DINING
Casts: Antonio.Avera.Keith.



Antonio seems delighted to get a hint from Avera. He received a call from Avera telling him to meet her somewhere near his apartment. Antonio didn't asked her out instead she made the first moved to make a fast introduction. Avera knew somehow knowing a new stranger and now being friend was awkward.She is picky about her life and don't trust anything happened in front of her. Or even a prince trying to charm her.

Well, could be even a 'playful douche bag' ? God only knows.


Antonio reserved a seat for two while waited for Avera arrival. He was wishing for Avera to be wearing somehow alluring dress to pleased his unpleasant mood. Before he could day dreaming about her, he heard a soft voice across the busy, crowded restaurant - hailed his name.

Avera : Antonio...hey..I am here. [ Smiling joyfully ]

Antonio : Hey..hey Avera..Glad you are here. You almost late but to no avail you arent ...[laugh]


Avera: Yes I am not ..I dont think so. Sorry to keep you on hold. I  was caught up in some slow traffic
congestion.


Antonio: Well, you dressed stunning today. Are you meeting someone later, maybe special. Haha..just kidding ..jokes.


Avera: Not really sure . Just seeing you first accomplished your dreams or someone else , I am not certain...what I am gibberish about.[Blushed]

Antonio: Mmmmm...I pretend I did not heard that. Please have your order. I am having noodle and lobster.Plain water. How about yours?

Avera: Yes that was what I want to hear. Some food. I am starving now. Similar like your order.


The waiter came and took their order.Left them briskly. Both staring at each other still dreaming whether they should meet and have a date. Awkward.Complexity. Out of nowhere, a beautiful long-hair lady came over our table and hugged Antonio.Antonio gave a blushed, confused look. She kissed him in front Avera. Unfortunately, Avera felt disgusted about what she saw. She could not believed such a lame to have came across unexplained 'dustbin'  scene. Why on earth she have to watch this scandalous of Antonio? Oh my god, please saved  her from the short fantasy.

The lady[Daisy] : What's up Antonio? Muakkss...[ kissed him on his forehead.] I kinda missed you. Ooopsssss... you with your friend here. Sorry, to stop by just hope you call me pretty soon. That's all no questions .


Antonio: Yeah, Daisy. Sure to call you. Thanks , I am busy now. Cheers.Bye.


Daisy left him smile with her bubbly personality. Avera certain Daisy was his somewhat 'girlfriend' however Antonio smartly hindered his love life. Avera felt uncomfortable with the meeting. She was hoping to left soon before the complications and misunderstanding arised.



Avera : Someone special , maybe? Who is she, I mean Daisy? Ooops..sorry to ask. I do not want to live this topic on air.Be frank with me.


Antonio : Oh she was my ex-girlfriend before. I have a crushed,loved adored her but I am not sure about us now.Maybe, I let you know she would be mine later or sooner. So complex and pretty early to brief you what is she to me. We haven't have plans to get together in life.Don't worry she has many 'boyfriends' too to get attached instead of me as her steady. Calm pleased.


Avera: Hmmm.. I am aghast with your explaination. You first said you wanted my number.I assumed you havent with someone else but I have seen ' the kissed' was far more than a string rope tied for the both of you. I have got to pass delete your intentions about Us. I am not getting involved in those scandalous - no strings attached of yours, Antonio. It's unfair for me and yours. [Perplex face]



Antonio: What?! Oh no, Avera. You are pissed somehow I understand I did not arranged this wicked scene just now. She was here too. I did not called for months. She maybe missed me only. I am confused now too. I was thinking to know you more than close but she came here today. I cant decide. We still could be close friend now before I decided. I wouldn't want to hurt a sweet lady like you. You better off with a much more amazing boy than me. I seriously can't decide. [laugh]


Avera:  [laugh] Cool, we still have a meet ups ,maybe just friends for now. You have to settle your crushed life first. I would want to know you still loved her later....hmmmm? That's fun to know how you and her going to be together.Wow, our food here, let's eat the food before its getting cold. Sorry to trouble you. I was merely joking around. Don't get too tensed about my conversation. I wanted to know where I am coming from ,buddy. Hehe...you very naughty, catch two birds at once.


Antonio : Hey thank you Avera. Nice of you was not showing temper, hehe...you understand boys play thing too. Hmmm..[ They continue eating while joking about their life. ]


While having their dish, Avera saw unfamiliar boy coming towards them. Charming with good posture plus slim .He walks like a model - could a commercial tv model one day, fair looking dude.
Hey, Avera day dreaming again about a model boyfriend so slim.Oh my god, anybody favourite,perhaps, she was a nobody to have one. She saw a glance of Antonio.He looked annoyed when Avera looking at a model looking boy coming with sexy body.Who was he?


Keith: Hey hey guys! How you guys doing? Can I join this table?


Antonio: Hey Keith! Introduce Avera the lady on the phone.

Keith: Hey Avera! I am Keith the boy about the parcel.You look stunning. I thought you were somewhat simple girl from next door, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. With frizzy unkempt haired.Well, you were totally the alternate of my mind.Lol.

Avera: Well, fine. Thanks for being straight forward. I dont mind with your assumptions. You have seen me now. I am pretty normal. Hehe...he[laugh]


Keith: Sorry Avera. Just teasing you. Hows your meet ups? Going well. Good friendships? I hoped this working..Could be even more with longer time..Antonio you have a failure with your past affair.I dont want to see you sad, boy.Pleased dont disappoint me for last. I would find you a match.

Avera: What was that? A match?[rolled eyes]

Antonio: Nothing, Avera. Just boys talk, hehehe...don't worry you're my close friend now, you are saved. No hurt.No deceitfulness .We gonna entertained each other, the three of us. We let you know the matches.Lol.

Keith: Avera, we also certain to come to your party. This gonna be fabulously awesome! Can't wait to see more of Us.

Avera: Thanks boys! I am glad you 're niceness, closefriends.


Antonio kept still and quiet. He would not want to be a spoiler for Keith. The Keith plans for the meet up was bad. Antonio wanted to cover his face with the plate. Embarrassingly wicked! It was terrible after all.Antonio got the feelings that Avera was having an eye on Keith.She has a crushed on Keith but did not showed much. Whether their chemistry was good , only time will tell about the three folks.Keith was trying to avoid glancing at Avera.Keith didnt want to ruin their plans.Lol.

Keith was a little serious and no play personality. Somehow makes Avera cant know much about Keith. He closed himself up for someone more special . Antonio still thinking about the Kissed just recently. He knew Avera would not want to text him again with the confusion he came across.Sigh.


P/S ::  Who do you think Avera should go out with? Antonio or Keith? Avera a little turned off with Antonio secret affair? Keith didnt show interest yet because Antonio was supposed to meet Avera. Should Antonio be with his affair? You decide and makes all casts delighted having their life more lasting loving . I wanted a fair ending. You decide for them. Thank you for reading and dropping by my blog. [LOL]


To be continued.